Need help installing the BAP?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Push the spring at the top of the front face of the fixture into a locked position using the spring catcher.
2. Place threaded Adapter Plate open side up into holster on front of fixture. Make sure the protruding PEM nuts are facing the fixture.
3. Place the barrel into the holster of the fixture, making sure the threaded adapter plate is in between the metal lips on the back of the barrel.
4. Place the non-threaded Adapter Plate, open side down, into the holster on the front of the fixture, in between the metal lips of the gate of the barrel and in front of the threaded Adapter Plate.
5. Using the four screws provided, fasten the Adapter Plates together. Make sure each screw is tightened completely. The Barrel should be able to rotate.
6. Release the spring at the top of the FlexAray ® from its locked position.